5 red peppers
1 cup wholegrain rice
1 onion, chopped
1 small zucchini, finely diced
16 oz can diced tomatoes
1 1/2 cups breadcrumbs
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Halve 4 of the peppers lengthways, de-seed and place on a large baking tray.
3. Cook the rice in salted, boiling water according to instructions then drain.
4. Meanwhile, fry the onion in 1 tbsp oil for 5 mins. Finely dice the remaining pepper and add to the onions with the zucchini and cook for 2-3 mins. Stir in the tomatoes, season well and cook for a further 5 mins.
5. Stir the rice into the vegetable mixture and spoon into the halved peppers. Top with the breadcrumbs and bake for 15-20 mins until browned.